Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Life and Times of DJ NINJA

Hey everyone!
Thanks for stopping by the blog and checking in on DJ NINJA.
WOW! It has been a crazy busy Summer and Fall. As I finish my last semester of college and balance working a  full time Fire Dept job, DJing for the best clients ever and raising my precious toddler; things are a little crazy as you may imagine. I had some awesome opportunities to DJ a few incredible CrossFit events,  Charity 5K's, Homecoming parties and a few weddings over the course of the past few months and as always... Had a GREAT time!
Special Thanks to Clay and Amy Adams with WODLIFE,  Kelly and Staci Olcot from CrossFit J19,  Kerri Pate and the Thompson 8th Grade parents, Mike Jezdimir and his Transverse Myelitis Foundation, Jeff and Katelyn Reed and everyone else who brought me into your event! I had a wonderful time and know that all the events were a HUGE success.

You can ALWAYS DONATE at anytime to the Mike Jezdimir Transverse Myelitis Foundation by clicking on the link below. These donations go strictly toward finding a cure for the disease many have come to know as TM.

DONATE HERE

Here's a few pics from some of the events and I've even thrown in a couple personals so you can see what Ninja and my lil ninja do for fun in our little bit of down-time....














1 comment: