Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Welcome to 2016!

Welcome to the New Year! I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and New Years holidays. The holiday season seems to get busier and busier every year making it a difficult time for families to actually relax and celebrate the REAL reason for the season. I hope during the busy schedules of family visits, working, shopping and eating, you took some time to take a deep breathe and celebrate with your loved ones.

NEW YEAR=NEW MARRIAGES:
It is a new year and with that comes new resolutions, new plans and plenty of changes! If you, like some of my clients, got ENGAGED over this holiday season; I hope you will allow me to help guide you through this extremely fun process.  I know how exciting and sometimes nerve-racking that planning a wedding can be! I hope that during the planning process you can find the vendors that fit perfectly to you and your family's plans. Many times during the planning process finding a Wedding DJ or entertainment is sometimes the last thought while you're out looking for a venue, meeting with planners, trying on dresses and sampling cake. Let me encourage you to take some time to really look over your budget and make a spot for entertainment. Like I tell all my clients during our meetings... Very seldom will your guest remember, 10 years down the road, what color flowers were arranged in you table centerpieces... But they WILL remember if they had a good time! I hope that during your planning process that you will take some time to contact me and allow me to help make your Special Day one to remember!

UPDATE ON THE NINJA:
This winter was definitely one for the record books! Aside from graduating college, continuing to work as a full time firefighter and playing Santa for my precious 2 year old; I've also gotten to work some great and successful events as the party planner and DJ. With the New Year now upon us, dates are booking for Spring and Summer Weddings, private parties, school dances and a few more large sports and CrossFit events. Be sure and contact me for dates and availability to make sure you can get your favorite DJ :)
As always, I wish you the absolute best this New Year!
Wade Simmons
aka DJ Ninja













No comments:

Post a Comment