Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Bryan/Peyton Wedding- Birmingham, AL

Well friends, 2016 is almost halfway gone. Can you believe it? What a year it has been! It's the first week of May and I've already had the honor and privilege of being the DJ for another wonderful couple as they celebrate their marriage. Peyton and Haley Allen were a blast to work with and their pick of the gorgeous Summit Club in Downtown Birmingham as their venue was nothing shy of BREATHTAKING. As the guests began to arrive off the elevators on the 31st Floor, overlooking the beautiful Birmingham skyline,we celebrated with a cocktail hour and full service buffet provided by the Summit Club. The cake was placed under the grand chandelier and the full service bar served the guests drinks all night. As the night continued, the guests packed the dance floor and we even got serenaded by "Vanilla Ice" as he rapped "Ice Ice Baby"! It was a fun night for everyone involved and I'm stoked to have had the opportunity to work with such a cool couple! Thanks for the GREAT reviews!


Special Thanks to the Bryan and Peyton Families, Amari Photography and the Summit Club staff.







  


You can now scan my personalized QR Code to visit me DIRECTLY on WeddingWire.com



1 comment:

  1. That’s a beautiful event space. I can book this for my daughter’s wedding. She is getting married by the end of this year and I want to make her wedding the best day of her life. She is the only child I have and I am going to do everything that is possible to make her happy.

    ReplyDelete